Simply call or email to start your free, no-cost, no obligation quote on your next synthetic recreational surfacing project.
Contact us at:
Our pour-in-place system (Magical Mat) is constructed using a 2 layer system. The base mat or the elastic layer is comprised of 100% post-consumer recycled rubber/SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) and 100% solids moisture cured polyurethane adhesive. The top layer or wear course is constructed using virgin EPDM rubber and 100% solids moisture cured polyurethane adhesive. Along with our commitment of providing the highest quality of materials, SYNTEC is constantly striving to provide a better overall play environment for children of all ages and abilities.
• Systems are manufactured and applied/troweled on site.
• Handicap Accessible: corresponds with the Americans with Disabilities Act and ASTM F 1951-99.
• Slip-Resistant: Non-skid wet or dry.
• Systems thickness can vary across the surface depending on critical fall heights.
• Meets critical fall heights per ASTM F-1292-04 and the CPSC guidelines.
• Typical thickness can range from 1" to 4" (Thicker systems are available).
• Many colors available as well as color combinations, configurations and designs.
• Majority of the system is made from recycled/post-consumer and post-industrial rubber material.
• Eligible for LEED credits and state grants.
• Recycled rubber is recommended by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for the use in playground surfaces.
• Low Maintenance.
Magical Mat is weather resistant and provides the customer with a virtually maintenance free surface. Available in a variety of colors and thicknesses. Standard colors are: Terracotta Red, Green, Blue and Beige. Many other colors are available to choose from.
All of our surfaces are designed exclusively to reduce the risk of injury associated with falls from playground equipment. It is a better alternative to engineered playground wood mulch, sand or wood chips.